TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Since the launch date of Huawei Mate 10 has already been confirmed, the rumor-mill is more active than usual. Two days ago, the 360-degree renders of the device surfaced online.
Yet again, a website called 91mobiles has posted two new images said to be of the Huawei mate 10. It should be noted, the latest leak contradicts some reports. Here, the smartphone is shown sporting an almost bezel-less full-screen design. However, recent speculations say while Huawei Mate 10 Pro will arrive with a full-screen design, the Mate 10 will have a regular display.
Also, the alleged Huawei Mate 10 is shown to be feature a Huawei logo at its bottom bezel, and it has no physical home button. Interestingly, the 360-degree renders showed the presence of a physical home button on the smartphone. The image doesn't show the phone's rear part. So the fingerprint scanner is most probably placed at the back.
Moving forward, some specs of the Huawei Mate 10 have already been confirmed. For example, Huawei announced at the IFA that both Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro will be powered by the Kirin 970 chipset. Built on 10nm manufacturing process, this newly launched processor is the first one to feature an in-built AI computing NPU (neural processing unit) that can render 25 times higher performance and 50 times higher efficiency than the other processors.
Besides this, the smartphone will come with rear dual cameras, which is norm among current flagships. The dual camera setup is said to feature an RGB sensor and a Monochrome sensor. However, the camera configuration is not clearly known.