- News From just two seats to second term: A look at BJP's journey since 1984 Lok Sabha polls
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Lifestyle 7 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Huawei Mate 10's rear panel looks kind of similar to Mate 9 in leaked image
The Huawei Mate 10 will get launched on October 16.
We have already stepped into the fourth and final quarter of 2017. Other than the second generation of Google's Pixel devices, we are also waiting for the Huawei Mate 10 series.
According to the information, we have obtained so far, the Mate 10 series will include four smartphones. However, the Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro have been getting most of the attention. Yesterday, Slashleaks again posted a new image acquired from the Chinese micro-blogging site Weibo. Interestingly, this image allegedly shows the Huawei Mate 10 beside its predecessor.
While only the rear panel of the smartphones have been revealed, you can still spot some differences. Firstly, the Mate 10 is slightly slimmer and shorter than the Huawei Mate 9. However, the dimension of the Mate 10 is unknown.
Another difference is that the Huawei Mate 9 sports a metallic unibody. As depicted by this picture, the Mate 10 though appears to feature a glass back. Even previous reports suggest the same.
Moving forward, the camera module on the upcoming flagship device has been modified a bit. Although both Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 9 have vertical rear dual cameras with Leica branding, the placement of the sensors is not the same. The sensors can be seen sitting separately on the former, while on the latter the sensors are placed in a single housing.
Other than that, the dual camera setup of Mate 10 is placed on a patterned texture. Whereas, the position of the fingerprint scanner and the Huawei branding has not been changed.
Assuming this leak is authentic, the Huawei Mate 10 would not be much different than its predecessor in terms of design.