- 2 min ago Google Duo group video calling and Data Saving mode start rolling out
- 21 min ago Redmi K20 will be based on Snapdragon 730: Will retain the headphone jack
- 52 min ago Redmi Go upgraded variant teased officially
- 2 hrs ago How to get long term DTH packs from Airtel: Here's all you need to know
- Movies Aladdin Full Movie Leaked Online In Tamil For Free Download By Tamilrockers
- News Karnataka CET 2019 to be declared today at this time
- Automobiles Aprilia Storm 125 Launched — Priced At Rs 65000 Ex-Showroom
- Finance Go Air Offers Steep Discount On 1 Million Seats; Fares Rs. 899 Onwards
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Huawei Mate 20 Lite leaked renders: Dual camera, notch and more
Huawei Mate 20 Lite has similar specifications as of the Huawei Nova 3i
Huawei is all set to launch a new smartphone in the Huawei Mate series, dubbed as the Huawei Mate 20 Lite, which could be the first smartphone to launch under the Mate 20 series of smartphones. Along with the Huawei Mate 20 Lite, the company could also launch the Huawei Mate 20 as well.
According to a leaked press render of the Huawei Mate 20 Lite, the smartphone does look similar to the Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design with a dual camera setup, instead of a triple camera setup. The leak also suggests that the Huawei Mate 20 Lite is expected to launch by the end of August 2018 with a price tag of $400 (Rs 26,000).
Huawei Mate 20 Lite specifications
According to TENAA listing, the Huawei Mate 20 Lite has a 6.3-inch display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080p, offering a 19:9 aspect ratio with a notch on top of the display. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 710 Octa-core chipset with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage with a micro SD card slot for storage expansion.
The HiSilicon Kirin 710 is the first 7 series chipset from Huawei which is manufactured using the 12nm process. This is an Octa-core chipset, in which four powerful cores are based on ARM Cortex-A 73 architecture with 2.2 GHz and four efficient cores are based on ARM Cortex-A 53 with 1.7 GHz frequency along with the ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU. The Huawei Nova 3i is the first smartphone to be powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 710 SoC.
Coming to the optics, the smartphone has a dual camera setup on the back with a 20 MP + 2 MP setup and also has a dual camera set up on the front with a 24 MP + 2 MP sensor. The primary camera is likely to record 4K videos, whereas the secondary selfie camera can record 1080p videos and is expected to offer Face Unlock.
In terms of connectivity, the device is expected to offer a dual SIM card slot with dual 4G VoLTE and LTE support on both slots with Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Dual Band NFC, and GPS. Finally, the smartphone is based on a 3650 mAh Li-ion battery with support for fast charging and the smartphone does have a 3.5 mm headphone jack as well.
Except for a minor camera change and a slight battery capacity bump, the Huawei Mate 20 Lite is similar to the Huawei Nova 3i, which retains in India for Rs 20,990.