- 22 hrs ago Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
- 24 hrs ago OnePlus 11 Color Variants Tipped Ahead of Launch; Premium Phones In Offing?
- 24 hrs ago Paytm Will Reapply To Be A 'Payment Aggregator': Will It Affect End Users?
- 1 day ago India Vs New Zealand ODI Series: How To Watch It For Free Using VPN
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Spain vs Germany Highlights: Germany stay alive with 1-1 draw against Spain
- Travel Pangong Frozen Lake Marathon: First Marathon At An Altitude Of 13,862 Feet
- Movies Bigg Boss 6 Telugu Elimination: Rajsekhar Packs The Bags & Leaves The House In The 12th Week Episode
- News Owaisi hurls 'chhota recharge' barb at AAP, terms Kejriwal 'Modi of 2013'
- Education How Free courses being offered by Google can boost your career growth?
- Lifestyle Signs That You Are Too Emotionally Dependent On Your Partner
- Finance Top Brokerages Suggests Accumulate Two Multibagger Large Cap & Small Cap Stocks For High Returns
- Automobiles Winter Car Care & Check List – Here’s Everything You Need To Know
Huawei Mate 20 X with 7.2-inch OLED display officially launched for Rs 76,000
Huawei Mate 20 X runs on Kirin 980 SoC
Huawei officially launched four new smartphones based on the Kirin 980 SoC on the 16th of October. The Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Huawei Mate 20 Porsche Design, and the Huawei Mate 20 X, which is the newest addition to the Huawei family. Huawei is calling the Huawei Mate 20 X as a gaming smartphone, as the smartphone has a big display, powerful processor, mammoth battery with Vapour Chamber cooling system.
Price and availability
The Huawei Mate 20 X will be available in two new colors Phantom Silver, and Midnight Blue. The smartphone retails in Europe for 899 Euros, and the device is available in the US $1041 (Rs 76,275) for the 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant. The device will go on sale from 26th of October. As of now, there is no information on the price or the availability of the Huawei Mate 20 X in India.
Huawei Mate 20 X unique features
- 7.2-inch OLED display with water drop notch
- Kirin 980 7nm Mobile processor
- Vapour Chamber Cooling technology
- 5000 mAh battery
- Triple camera setup
Huawei Mate 20 X specifications
The Huawei Mate 20 X comes with a 7.2-inch OLED HDR display with a resolution of 2244 x 1080 pixels, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass. The HiSilicon Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) is the chipset that powers the smartphone with 6 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128 GB of internal storage with an NM card slot for additional storage expansion (up to 256 GB).
The smartphone has a triple camera set up at the back with a 40 MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, 20 MP ultra wide angle lens, and an 8 MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom. The smartphone also has a 24 MP selfie camera with support for Face Unlock. The cameras on the Huawei Mate 20 X are driven by the AI capabilities of the Kirin chipset to improve the overall image quality. The primary camera can record 4K videos @ 60fps, whereas the front-facing selfie camera can only record 1080p footage @ 30fps.
The smartphone is IP53 water and dust resistant. This is the only Huawei Mate 20 series smartphone with a 3.5 mm headphone jack with Dual Smart PA and Dolby Atmos. The smartphone also comes with dual stereo speaker setup. Unlike the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, the Huawei Mate 20 X has a rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
Concerning connectivity, the smartphone supports dual LTE/VoLTE with dual channel Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, and NFC. The smartphone beholds a massive 5000 mAh Li-ion battery with support for fast charging via USB type C port. Unlike the Pro moniker, the device misses out on the wireless charging. The smartphone runs on EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9 Pie.