- 34 min ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 3 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 7 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 8 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Huawei Mate 30 to launch in second half of 2019 with 5G support: Richard Yu
Huawei Mate 30 to feature the next generation Kirin 990 SoC
Huawei recently launched the Huawei P30 and the Huawei P30 Pro with a new quad-camera setup, offering 5x optical zoom and 50x digital zooming capability. Now, Huawei's CEO Richard Yu has officially confirmed that the company is already working on the Huawei Mate 30 prototype.
Richard Yu, in an interview with Digital Trends, has officially confirmed that the company Huawei Mate 30 will natively support 5G network, and will launch in the second half of 2019.
Huawei Mate 30 features
Yu has confirmed that the Huawei P30 and the Huawei P30 Pro smartphones were not ready to equip 5G network, and the company will include the 5G network support in the next series of flagship smartphones, aka, the Mate 30 series.
Huawei has already launched two 5G smartphones, the Huawei Mate X and the Huawei Mate 20 X with HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC with Balong 5000 Modem, which supports 5G network. The Huawei Mate 30 is most likely to be the first smartphone to feature the HiSilicon Kirin 990 SoC with next-generation Balong 5G modem. The Huawei Mate 30 is expected to feature improved camera features, compared to the Huawei P30 and the Huawei P30 Pro, and the Mate 30 is most likely to feature a 2K OLED display.
It is very early to talk about the specifications of the Huawei Mate 30, as the company is yet to launch the Huawei P30 and the Huawei P30 Pro in India. However, the company has officially confirmed that the Huawei P30 and the Huawei P30 Pro series of smartphones will be available exclusively on Amazon.
Considering the 5G connectivity support, the Huawei Mate 30 is most likely to cost more than the Huawei Mate 20 Pro or the Huawei P30 Pro, like most of the 5G smartphones. Stay tuned to GizBot to know more about the Huawei Mate 30, the upcoming flagship Huawei flagship smartphones.