- 1 hr ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 4 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 9 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 9 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Huawei Nova 3 featuring four cameras may launch on December 5
The smartphone is likely to feature a full-screen design.
It has not even a month since the launch of Huawei Mate 10 series. Now it looks like the company is not yet done with launching new phones for this year.
Fresh information coming from the Chinese website named anzhuo.cn, Huawei plans to launch a new Nova series smartphone that is said to sport a full-screen design. The website claims that the upcoming phone will launch as Huawei Nova 3 and it will have a similar design as the recently launched Nova 2i. For those who are not aware, Nova 2i is the same phone as Mate 10 Lite, Maiming 6 and Honor 9i.
Coming back to the Huawei Nova 3, it is speculated to come with a 5.93-inch FHD+ display with the screen resolution of 2,160×1,080 pixels. Just like the Nova 2, this smartphone is also likely to feature four cameras. This means dual camera setup on both front and back.
The rear panel could have a 16MP and a 20MP sensor. Whereas, the front dual camera setup is likely to comprise of a 20MP primary sensor and a 2MP secondary sensor.
Under the hood, the Huawei Nova 3 is believed to make use of the new Kirin 670 chipset, which is built on the 12nm manufacturing process. Other than that, the smartphone may launch in two different memory variants. The basic variant featuring 3GB RAM and 32GB of native storage, and the higher one with 4GB RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage.
The Nova 3 is said to pack a 3,340mAh battery with 18w fast charging support. We could see the unveiling of this smartphone on December 5.