TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
It has not even a month since the launch of Huawei Mate 10 series. Now it looks like the company is not yet done with launching new phones for this year.
Fresh information coming from the Chinese website named anzhuo.cn, Huawei plans to launch a new Nova series smartphone that is said to sport a full-screen design. The website claims that the upcoming phone will launch as Huawei Nova 3 and it will have a similar design as the recently launched Nova 2i. For those who are not aware, Nova 2i is the same phone as Mate 10 Lite, Maiming 6 and Honor 9i.
Coming back to the Huawei Nova 3, it is speculated to come with a 5.93-inch FHD+ display with the screen resolution of 2,160×1,080 pixels. Just like the Nova 2, this smartphone is also likely to feature four cameras. This means dual camera setup on both front and back.
The rear panel could have a 16MP and a 20MP sensor. Whereas, the front dual camera setup is likely to comprise of a 20MP primary sensor and a 2MP secondary sensor.
Under the hood, the Huawei Nova 3 is believed to make use of the new Kirin 670 chipset, which is built on the 12nm manufacturing process. Other than that, the smartphone may launch in two different memory variants. The basic variant featuring 3GB RAM and 32GB of native storage, and the higher one with 4GB RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage.
The Nova 3 is said to pack a 3,340mAh battery with 18w fast charging support. We could see the unveiling of this smartphone on December 5.