- 25 min ago Redmi 7A with splash resistance announced: Price, specifications and features
- 40 min ago Vivo Z5x official press renders confirms key specifications and design; launch set for today
- 42 min ago RJio leads wireless broadband market with 56% market share: ICRA
- 55 min ago Call of Duty Mobile Beta version releases for Android: How to register
- Lifestyle The Best Morning Skincare Routine In 10 Simple Steps
- News Latest bank jobs: SBI announces over 500 jobs; How to apply for Specialist Cadre Officers vacancies?
- Finance Infosys Acquires 75% Stake In ABN Amro's Stater
- Movies Hidden Meaning Behind Rashmika Mandanna's TATTOO REVEALED! Is It Rakshit Shetty's Influence?
- Sports Harmanpreet Kaur wanted to take a break from international cricket following Mithali Raj row in T20 World Cup
- Automobiles Toyota Will Not Update The Corolla Altis To BS-VI Norms — Suzuki To Miss Out On C-Segment Offering
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Huawei P20 Lite sold out within a day in India
Huawei India Consumer Business Group has claimed that the Huawei P20 lite went out of stock on the very first day of its sale on e-commerce site Amazon India.
Huwaei has made it latest P20 Lite smartphone available in India on May 3. The company's India Consumer Business Group has claimed that the Huawei P20 lite went out of stock on the very first day of its sale on e-commerce site Amazon India.
The P20 lite went on sale on Thursday, May 03 2018 at Rs 19,999. Axis Bank Cardholders got an offer of getting up to Rs 1500 cashback. However, the device comes with a no-cost EMI option for up to 12 months, and the EMI starts at Rs 1,667 per month. The smartphone also comes with an exchange option of up to Rs 2,000.
Vodafone customers also receive 100GB free data which will last for 10 months. For availing this offer Vodafone user need to make 10 consecutive recharges of Rs 199, and the postpaid user needs to make Vodafone RED plans starting at Rs 399.
Huawei P20 lite Specifications
The P20 Lite sports a 5.84-inch LCD display with a resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels and aspect ratio of 19:9. The phone is powered by Kirin 659 CPU with octa-core configuration aided by Mali-T830 MP2 graphics processor. It offers 4GB of RAM, 64GB storage which can be expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
On the camera part, Huawei P20 Lite houses dual-camera setup with a combination of 16-megapixel and 2-megapixel camera sensors on the rear, along with a LED flash. On the front, there is also a 16-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture for Bokeh effect.
The P20 Lite paks a smaller 3,000mAh battery and runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box.
Talking about the design, the P20 Lite sports a design identical to the Apple iPhone X. It has the same edge-to-edge display with a notch at the top.
The next date of availability is not yet disclosed by the company, we hope Huawei P20 Lite will be back soon with availability. The smartphone was up for sale to the general public on May 3. The P20 Pro and P20 Lite come with a price tag of Rs 64,999 and Rs 19,999 respectively.