- 3 hrs ago Jio GigaFiber Effect: BSNL Now Offers One-Year Amazon Prime Membership For Rs. 399
- 7 hrs ago Nokia 7.2 Live Images Leak – Triple Rear Cameras And Dewdrop Notch Expected
- 9 hrs ago Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- 10 hrs ago Vivo Z1X With Snapdragon 712 SoC Expected To Arrive In India In September
- News DRDO Apprentice vacancies: 80 openings announced, Apply online after Aug 26
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Is NOT Dating Jackky Bhagnani; Source Confirms That They Are Just Good Friends
- Automobiles Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- Sports Ashes 2019, Headingley Test, Day 2 Highlights: Australia on course to retain the urn after humiliating pitiful England
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Huawei P20 and P20 Pro launched: Specs and features
The Huawei P20 Pro is the first smartphone to feature a 40MP camera.
After months of speculations, the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro has been launched in Paris. These are flagship phones from Huawei which come with impressive specifications and features. The USP of the new phones is the AI-powered photography. Notably, the P20 and P20 Pro also suppot Google ARCore.
Other than that, the design of the smartphones have grabbed our attention too. Both Huawei P20 an P20 Pro look identical to the iPhone X. They have the same edge-to-edge display, and the famous notch at the top. The smartphones come in four color variants; Graphite Black, Midnight Blue, Pink Gold and Twilight.
Huawei P20 is fitted with a 5.8-inch RGBW FullView Display. The bezels around the display are really narrow but there is a fingerprint scanner on the chin of the smartphone. Under the hood, there is a Huawei Kirin 970 processor. The memory aspect of the smartphone is taken care of by 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
In terms of optics, the smartphone sports a Leica-branded dual rear camera setup. There is a 20MP Monochrome sensor and a 12MP RGB sensor. The sensors have the aperture sizes of f/1.6 and f/1.8.
At the front, there is a 24 MP selfie snapper. The front camera comes with facial enhancement features. Additionally, there is a 3D Portrait Lighting.
On the software front, the P20 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1 on top. The entire package is drawn by a 3,400mAh battery with SuperCharge support.
The smartphone is IP53 rated for water and dust resistance.
Huawei P20 Pro
P20 Pro is the star of Huawei's P20 lineup. As stated, the key highlight of the smartphone is the Leica triple camera setup at its back. The rear camera is capable of capturing DSLR-level images even in low-light conditions. There is a 40MP RGB sensor, a 20MP Monochrome sensor, and an 8MP 3X Telephoto sensor.
The rear camera comes with Intelligent Motion Detection, no shutter lags, and instant focus system. The camera is capable of taking pictures in 960fps Super Slow Motion. Moreover, the camera is equipped with both EIS and OIS. The P20 Pro also has a 24MP front-camera for selfies.
Coming to other aspects, the Huawei P20 Pro comes with a 6.1-inch OLED FullView Display. It is powered by a Huawei Kirin 970 processor, which is clubbed with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage space. The smartphone packs a large 4,000mAh battery with SuperCharge support too. The P20 Pro carries IP67 certification for water and dust protection.