- 2 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 4 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 4 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 5 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- News Ahead of big day, Chandrababu Naidu meets Deve Gowda, Kumaraswamy
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Huawei P30 Pro leaked Olixar cases suggest quad-camera setup
The case maker has posted the images of the Huawei P30 Pro in MobileFun and apparently the website is already accepting pre-orders for the same.
The Chinese tech giant Huawei had released a bunch of impressive smartphones this year. The company's flagship offering the P20 and P20 Pro which was announced back in March this year is one of the best examples of company's ingenuity in designing a device. We also have seen the recently launched Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro which offers top-notch features and are probably the best available premium category smartphones available in the market today. It appears the company is now working towards another new device which it will introduce in early 2019.
The new Huawei smartphone which is expected to be released in next year is the Huawei P30 Pro, a successor of Huawei P20 Pro smartphone. The smartphone's latest leak comes from a known case make Olixar. The latest leak reveals that the smartphone will pack a quad-cam setup at the rear panel which will be stacked vertically.
The case maker has posted the images of the Huawei P30 Pro in MobileFun and apparently the website is already accepting pre-orders for the same. The images shared showcase a big cutout at the top left corner of the rear panel which will accommodate the rear camera module. The quad-camera setup at the rear panel will be placed vertically and will be accompanied by a dual LED flash at the side. There is no fingerprint scanner which is placed at the rear panel, which hints that the company might go with an in-display fingerprint scanner for device's security.
While this is a leak by a case maker, it is a bit hard to comment on the display type which the device will sport. However, it is being suggested that the smartphone will come with a teardrop notch up front. It still remains to be seen what size and resolution the display of the smartphone will offer. But, considering Huawei's track record we can expect a powerful display up front. Currently, the information related to the Huawei P30 Pro is scarce, however, we will keep you posted on the same.