TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Huawei P8, P8 Lite and Talkband B2 to launch in India in July
Huawei is all set to launch the P8 at an event to be held next month in Delhi, India.
GizBot has got to know from our sources who wish to remain anonymous, this will be a grand launch event in which the China besed tech company will announce its flagship P8 smartphone along with a couple of other mid-range devices including the P8 Lite and the latest wearable the Talkband B2.
The Huawei P8 was first unveiled back in April in London, after much rumors and buzz around its launch. The noticeable part of the phone is that for this product the company dropped the Ascend to keep the product name simply as the P8.
As for its specs, the phone is loaded with top notch specifications at a price expected to be around Rs 30,000 in India.
Wang Guodong, President, India Device Business Department in Huawei hinted about the pricing of this phone in a Huawei event, which was held in Bangkok recently.
Huawei P8 comes with a 5.2-inch full HD display with resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels, and runs on a 2GHz HiSilicon Kirin 930 octa-core chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM. Other important specs include of 13MP rear camera with optical image stabilization and an 8MP selfie camera up front, and a 2,680mAh battery which promises to run for up to 1.5 days on heavy usage in a single charge.
The phone comes in 16GB and 64GB variant, with the latter being its premium edition.
At the same event, Huawei will also be launching P8 lite, which will be a mid-range version with toned down features. It is likely to be priced around Rs 17-18,000 in India.
If that is not enough, the company will also be introducing its smartwatch named Talkband B2 to take on its competitors' smartwatch offerings. However, unlike other Chinese players like Xiaomi, Huawei is expected to keep the price on the higher side, around Rs 13,000.
Moreover, Huawei is also likely to showcase the P8 max, though there are no details on its pricing so far.
Considering that there is still time in the event to happen, we expect more details related to the products. We will update you with the latest details and information soon!