- News Modi gets second term as PM, but why did this Congress worker shave head
- Finance Global Brokerages View Modi2 To Push Some Of These Stocks
- Movies When Trisha Came Up With A BOLD & BEFITTING Reply To A CLICHED Question!
- Automobiles MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Sports La Liga, Real Betis join hands to promote Spanish football internationally
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Huawei’s online-only Honor smartphones now available offline via Zopper
Huawei has today announced that they are all set to take their online-only brand Honor offline via an exclusive partnership with Zopper. For those unaware Zopper is a hyper local market place for consumer electronics. The app centric company operates thanks to a tie-up with a number of offline retails stores across in India.
With the commencement of this partnership the Honor smartphone can now be bought off line via 267 outlets in a number of cities including Delhi NCR, Pondicherry, Chennai, Bengaluru and Vellore. Previously the Honor smartphone were available exclusive via Flipkart. It's worth noting that a few months back Huawei had announced offline sales of the Honor smartphone a few months back thanks to a partnership with Sangeetha Mobile in South India.
Zopper has also announced a 5% cashback for users ordering the Honor 6 and Honor 4X smartphone by Thursday, 24th Dec. However the maximum cashback per user is limited to Rs 750. Furthermore users buying the smartphone via the app will be given 1 year of free accidental and liquid protection coverage along with the smartphone.
The Huawei Honor 4X and Honor 6 smartphone are being sold via Zopper at a price of Rs 9,999 and Rs 14,999 respectively. Off late Huawei has announced that they will be pushing Android Marshmallow update to a number of Honor devices including the Honor 6 and the Honor 4X.
Commenting on the announcement, Allen Wang, President of Consumer Business Group, Huawei India said, "We are very encouraged with the response we have received for our Honor smartphones in India, including the Honor 4X, Honor 6 Plus and Honor 7. To reinforce our commitment towards our customers in India, and allow a higher level of access to Honor smartphones, we have decided to introduce Honor smartphones in the offline sales channel, which starts with the tie-up with Zopper, which allow customers to choose the retailer offering the best price for a product."