TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
When it comes to the display material most of the companies nowadays use OLED displays for the flagship devices.
With large number of manufactures opting for OLED display panels rather than the trditional LCD panel, there is a shortage noticed in the availibility of OLED displays. It is being reported anonymouslly that after the launch off iPhone X, Apple could be the major buyer of Samsung produced displays. The 2018 version of iPhone devices features AMOLED display for better picture quality and video quality.
With Apple taking over most of the OLED display production there might be a crunch in the availibilty of OLED displays. The rival display manufactures Xiaomi, Huawei and OPPO are reportedly working on their own alternate display manufacturing technology. The companies are working on miniLED-backlit display panels. The companies are deciding to start producing their displays by the time Apple starts manufacturing more displays for iPhone X or other device.
The production of mini LED backlit displays will begin by June 2018 to overcome the shortage of AMOLED display panels
As per reports from Digitimes the technological changes in the miniLED chip design will eventually reduce the cost of production. This change is display design is widely accpted and we believe that in future we could see more of mini LED backlit display.
Some other reports claim that we could see the devices feature new mini Backlit display by the end of 2018.
Let's quickly have a look at the iPhone x which features the AMOLED display
Apple iPhone X (256GB) features a 5.8 inches Capacitive Touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 1125 x 2436 pixels. Display type is Super Retina HD Display which does make the display bright and crisp.
When it comes to the processor iPhone X has Hexa core Processor, Apple A11 Bionic Neural engine that is coupled with Apple Designed GPU GPU, 3 GB RAM and 256 GB storage default memory capacity.
Stay tuned on gizbot for all latest technology news follow www.gizbot.com