- 28 min ago How to make your Android device safe for kids
- 2 hrs ago Now Instagram users can post landscape video on IGTV: Everything you need to know
- 3 hrs ago Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- 3 hrs ago Flipkart World Cup Mania (May 23rd to 28th): Avail special offers on Mi Televisions
- Sports ICC World Cup: Warner, Smith booed by crowd in warm-up match against England
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- News President Donald Trump and PM Modi to meet at G-20 Summit in June
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Huawei Y5 II and Y3 II Smartphones are Official Now
Chinese handset maker, Huawei has officially listed the Y5 II smartphone on its website along with another smartphone dubbed as Y3 II. Both smartphones come under the budget category with average specifications.
Further, both these smartphones come in 3G and 4G variant with two different hardware. Anyhow, the Huawei Y5 II and Y3 II come in Obsidian Black, Arctic White,Sand Gold,Rose Pink and Sky Blue colors.
Moving on to the specifications, the Y5 II sports a 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU for 4G while it comes with 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 GPU for 3G variant.
Talking about the storage, this budget device comes with 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM with the expandable option via microSD card slot. The Huawei Y5 II is shipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop topped with EMUI 3.1 out of the box. This dual SIM device, on the optics, is backed with 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera with LED flash. The above hardware is powered by a 2200mAh battery.
On the other hand, the Huawei Y3 II flaunts a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. This device is clocked at 1.3 GHz with quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU for 4G and 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 GPU for 3G variant.
The storage department of Y3 II is backed by 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM with expandable memory option. It is shipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop topped with EMUI 3.1 Lite out of the box. Other features include 5MP/2MP camera package, 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+ and 2100mAh battery.
As of now, we don't have any information about the pricing and availability of the device. We are expecting more information in the upcoming days.