- 18 min ago Redmi 7A with splash resistance announced: Price, specifications and features
- 33 min ago Vivo Z5x official press renders confirms key specifications and design; launch set for today
- 35 min ago RJio leads wireless broadband market with 56% market share: ICRA
- 48 min ago Call of Duty Mobile Beta version releases for Android: How to register
- Finance Infosys Acquires 75% Stake In ABN Amro's Stater
- Movies Hidden Meaning Behind Rashmika Mandanna's TATTOO REVEALED! Is It Rakshit Shetty's Influence?
- News Andhra Pradesh assembly election 2019 results: Here's the full list of winners
- Sports Harmanpreet Kaur wanted to take a break from international cricket following Mithali Raj row in T20 World Cup
- Lifestyle Pangastritis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Automobiles Toyota Will Not Update The Corolla Altis To BS-VI Norms — Suzuki To Miss Out On C-Segment Offering
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Huawei Y6 (2018) launched with face recognition and Android Oreo
Huawei has launched its latest budget phone Y6 2018 in some selected market. The device is already hitting a couple of markets including Russia and Phillippines. Here are the more details on the specs
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei is not ready to stop after announcing new smartphones. The company keeps on expanding its product portfolio by adding a new lineup Huawei Y6 (2018). Huawei has launched the Y6 (2018) in Philippines and Russian markets and will be available for purchase in the next few weeks. However Indian market still has to wait for the launch.
The smartphone is now listed on the official page of the company hinting at some forthcoming launch. The listing didn't reveal any pricing for the device, but it might retail under $200 as it is a budget phone. The specification of the smartphone are not that fancy and it is somehow in-lined with the specifications of Honor 7C, which was launch in China back in March 2018.
While looking at the smartphone, it looks like it's coming with the dual-camera setup, but in reality, it's featuring only single camera 13-megapixel sensor along with a LED flash on the rear. The camera is placed vertically on the top left corner of the rear panel. On the front, the phone houses a 5-megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
The Huawei Y6 2018 sports a5.7-inch display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels along with an aspect ratio of 2:1. Under the hood, the phone is powered by Qualcomm's Octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC clocked at 1.8Ghz built on the 14nm manufacturing process. The Y6 2018 comes with Adreno 506 is on board as Graphics processing unit.
The Snapdragon 450 SoC is clubbed with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. However, it can be expanded further via microSD card. As far as security is concerned, the Huawei Y6 have skipped the biometric scanner, instead of that company introduced the facial recognition feature.
While coming to the design part, the phone looks premium with its metal body design. The volume rocker and the power key is located on the right side of the smartphone, and on the same side, it also has the SIM tray.
The Y6 2018 is backed by a 3000mAh battery, but the sad part is it doesn't come with the fast charging support. On the software part, the phone runs Android 8.0 Oreo-based EMUI 8.0 on top with some AI-based tricks.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and a micro USB port for charging and data transfer. The phone will be available in three colour options- Black, Gold and Blue and as stated, there are no details on the price of the smartphone.