- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Huawei Y6 Pro (2017) launched: Budget smartphone with metal body
The smartphone carries a price tag of just €179 (approximately Rs. 13,700).
Huawei has quietly launched a new smartphone named Huawei Y6 Pro (2017) in Europe. The successor to last year's Huawei Y6 Pro, the device will be available for sale only in select markets.
Initially, the handset will go on sale in countries in including France, Germany, and Italy. Later on, the Y6 Pro (2017) will make its way to other regions in Europe as well. Being a budget-friendly smartphone, it carries a price tag of just €179 (approximately Rs. 13,700). There are three color variants available for the smartphone; Black, Gold, and Silver.
Talking about the specifications, the Huawei Y6 Pro (2017) comes with a 5-inch HD display with the pixel density of 720ppi. Under the hood, the device is equipped with a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor running at 1.4GHz.
The chipset is teamed with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage space. The storage capacity is further expandable with the use of a microSD card.
As compared to the original Huawei Y6 Pro, the 2017 model packs a much smaller 3,020mAh battery inside. On the software front, the device runs on Huawei's own EMUI 5.1 that is based on Android 7.0 Nougat OS right out the box.
As for optics, the Y6 Pro (2017) features a 13MP rear-facing primary camera, while at the front there lies a 5MP secondary shooter for taking selfies. In addition, the smartphone flaunts a fingerprint sensor on its back for added security.
Despite being a budget device, the Huawei Y6 Pro (2017) sports a metal body. Due to this, the smartphone is pretty good to look at.