- 20 min ago Oppo Reno 8T Series Introduced In Vietnam Ahead Of India Launch On February 3
- 23 min ago Samsung, Google, And Qualcomm To Jointly Develop “XR” System For Extended Reality Immersive Computing
- 48 min ago Here’s How Much Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Will Cost In India
- 1 hr ago Moto E13 Will Go Official In India On February 8: Features Detailed
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Movies Digital Creator Ritanshu Aneja Considers Travelling The Best Part Of His Profession
- Sports MI Cape Town all-rounder Odean Smith claims the standard of SA20 has been amazing
- News Stop seeing through ears and brain: Visva Bharati University to Mamata Banerjee
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Lifestyle Miracles Of Neem Karoli Baba As Experienced By His Devotees
- Finance Jump Of Upto 15% From This Mid Cap Stock
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
Huawei Y7 Prime with 4000mAh battery, 3GB RAM and 12 MP camera launched
Huawei has just added a new smartphone in its “Prime" series.
Huawei has been launching several smartphones in the market within the last couple of months. While it seems that the Chinese smartphone manufacturer is on a launching spree, the company has unveiled a new smartphone for the consumers.
Dubbed as Huawei Y7 Prime the smartphone has been launched in Hong Kong. However, this new smartphone is basically the same as Enjoy 7 Plus model which is available in China. The device is available at Vmall and comes at a price of HKD 1,880, around $240/Rs. 15,456. Besides, one of its key highlight its massive battery, that promises impressive standby time.
In any case, let's have a look at some of the features and specs of this device.
Display, RAM, and Storage
Huawei Y7 Prime features a 5.5-inch IPS In-Cell Touchscreen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 and 267 PPI. The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 eight-core processor (4 x A53 1.4GHz, 4 x A53) clocked at 1.1 GHz along with Adreno 505 GPU.
The device comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
Battery and Software
The smartphone gets it strength from a massive 4000mAh battery which claims to offer 20 hours of video playback or up to 15 hours of internet browsing. Further, the device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1 on top of it. There is also a fingerprint sensor sits just beneath the primary camera found on the rear panel.
On the camera front, the Huawei Y7 Prime sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, with 1.25 μm pixel sensor and Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video chats.
Besides, the smartphone offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/AGPS/Glonass, a microUSB port, Proximity sensor, Digital Compass, Gravity and Ambient light sensor. The handset measures 153.6 x 76.4 x 8.35mm and weighs 165 grams.
The smartphone will be available, in gold, silver, gray color options.