- News Lok Sabha Election 2019: Exit polls which failed to read public mood
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
iBall Adds Andi F2F 5.5U Smartphone To Budget Portfolio at Rs. 6,999
Desi smartphone maker, iBall has launched the Andi F2F 5.5U smartphone under the budget segment in India. Priced at Rs. 6,999, this smartphone come in Gold variant.
Talking about the specifications, the Andi F2F 5.5U sports a 5.5-inch HD Full lamination IPS display with Mira vision. It is powered by a Quad-Core processor clocked at 1GHz with Mali T-720 GPU under the hood.
Meanwhile, this budget smartphone comes with 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM with an expandable memory up to 32GB via MicroSD card.
Further, the iBall Andi F2F 5.5U is equipped with an 8MP rear camera with F2.2 aperture, 5P lens, dual flash and 5MP front camera. capable of recording the HD video recording as well. iBall offers feature including Multi-Angle View Mode, Live Photo Mode, HDR to enhance the photos
Also, this smartphone is shipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. However, there is no information about the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update yet.
The 4G smartphone also supports features including G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor & Light sensor. For the connectivity options, it includes GPS, A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth tethering and USB Hotspot.
The iBall F2F 5.5U comes juiced with 2700mAh battery offering up to 10 hours of standby time and talk time of up to 7 hours 30 minutes on 4G connectivity.
Moreover, this smartphone comes with some pre-loaded games and other features including Gesture Control, OTA Support, and Regional Languages support.