- 1 hr ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 4 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 13 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Infocus M260 budget ‘Made in India’ smartphone launched at Rs 3,999
Infocus today officially announced a new budget phone dubbed the M260. The smartphone was apparently spotted in Snapdeal listing a week back. With the launch of this new smartphone Infocus marked the start of their ‘Make In India' plans
In fact the Infocus M260 is the first ‘Made in India' smartphone. The device was allegedly assembled at the company's local manufacturing facility at Sri City in Andhra Pradesh. This is also the same city where the manufacturing plants both Xiaomi and Micromax are based.
SEE ALSO: Celebrate #instaDiwali with Bajaj Finserv & GizBot, stand a chance to win Nexus 5X
Infocus M260 packs a 4.5" FWVGA display (854x480p) upfront along with a 2MP front facing camera and the company branding. Under the hood is a 1.3GHz quad core Mediatek 6582 SoC which is coupled with 1GB of RAM.
The device features 8GB of inboard storage along with a slot for memory expansion via MicroSD card (upto 32GB). The back of the device comes in three dual tone matte finish back covers - orange/black, white/black and fluorescent green/black. Furthermore the device comes with a 5MP Fixe Focus primary camera on the back which is also equipped with a LED Flash.
Additionally the device comes with a 2000mAH battery and features the standard set of connectivity options including WiFi b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS and 3G.
"Mostly, low cost phone is associated with low end specs; however, with InFocus M260 we bring a ‘no-compromise' fully loaded smartphone experience to the first time smartphone buyer. Our strategic partnership with world's best manufacturer, Foxconn, ensures highest build quality backed with consistent performance on InFocus M260 at a disruptive pricing, truly democratising the smartphone industry," said Sachin Thapar, Country Head, Infocus.
The Infocus M260 runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 with the company's own InLife UI on top. The device has been priced at Rs 3,999 and will be exclusively available in Snapdeal. At this price point it directly falls in line with the Micromax Canvas Spark 2 which comes with near same specifications.