- 14 min ago Intel Computex Preview: New products revealed with up to 2x Gaming and 8x AI Boost
- 48 min ago Last week Most trending smartphones: Galaxy A50, OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor 20 Pro, Zenfone 6 and more
- 1 hr ago Everything you should know about Nokia and Netplus deal
- 1 hr ago Nexstgo forays into North India with first ever Avita Brand Store in Delhi
- Finance IndiGo Q4 Profit Shoots Up By A Massive 401%
- News Modi Cabinet 2019: Who will make the cut
- Lifestyle Mandarin Sari Or Fiery Red Outfit: Which Ensemble Of Katrina's Wooed You More?
- Movies Arjun Rampal's Sister: He’s In A Happy Space Now That He’s With Gabriella
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: Pakistan seek glory after strife
- Automobiles Honda Activa 5G & CB Shine Limited Edition Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 55,032
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
InFocus M7s with dual rear cameras, 4,000mAh battery launched
American smartphone manufacturing brand InFocus is known for offering feature-rich yet budget devices.
US-based manufacturer InFocus has launched a new smartphone called InFocus M7s. It is a budget device with entry level specifications. Currently only available in Taiwan, the smartphone carries a price tag of NT 4,290, which translates to around Rs. 9,355. The InFocus M7s is offered in two trendy color options; Obsidian Black and Platinum Light Gold.
To start with the design part, the InFocus M7s comes with a metal unibody design, giving it a premium look. The smartphone houses a 5.7-inch display that delivers a HD+ resolution of 720×1440 pixels. The display is covered with a 2.5D curved glass on top for added protection. The display has an aspect ratio of 18:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 82.3 percent.
When it comes to the innards, the new smartphone from InFocus is fueled by a quad-core MediaTek MT3737H processor running at 1.3GHz. In the memory department, it offers 3GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage capacity, which is further expandable up to 128GB using the dedicated microSD card slot.
On the optics front, the InFocus M7s is equipped with a dual rear camera setup which comprises of a 13MP primary sensor with f/2.0 aperture and a 5MP secondary sensor. The dual cameras are enabled with LED flash, Bokeh Mode and full HD video shooting support. As for the selfie camera, the smartphone makes use of an 8MP image sensor with the aperture size of f/2.2.
Battery, Software and Connectivity
The InFocus M7s is backed up by a large 4,000mAh battery under its hood. As claimed by the company, the battery can last up to 20 hours on 3G and 528 hours of standby time on 4G. As far as the software side is concerned, the smartphone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system out of the box. Lastly, the phone features a fingerprint scanner on the back.
In terms of connectivity, the InFocus M7s offers features such as 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, FM radio, dual-SIM and micro USB 2.0 port. The handset measures 152.3×72.4×8.8mm and its weight is 148 grams.
As of now, InFocus has not announced the global availability of the M7s smartphone. That said, we are hopeful the smartphone will make its way to the Indian market in coming future.