TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Infocus, the U.S based smartphone brand known for its budget mobile devices is all set to unveil a new product in the Indian market. The new smartphone will follow the footsteps of company's recent product- Vision 3 and will offer a large screen and dual-lens camera setup at a budget price-point.
As per the information shared by the company, InFocus is expected to launch the new handset with high-end specifications in mid-April. The smartphone is expected to have a metallic finish to offer a premium look and feel.
Infocus's new Android handset is expected to sport a 5.7-inch screen with the current industry standards offering 18:9 aspect ratio form factor. The company hasn't shared any concrete details about the resolution and panel used; however seeing the budget tag, we can expect to see an HD+ (720p) IPS LCD panel running the show here.
The other highlight of the handset will be its 13MP+8MP dual-lens rear camera setup, which will be capable of creating a hardware driven bokeh effect in real-time. The smartphone will pack a 4,000mAh battery unit, which as per Infocus is expected to last over 24 hours on a single charge.
There's no such information about the chipset, RAM, and software version on the handset. However, the company has mentioned that the new Infocus handset will have 'Split screen' feature to allow users to access two apps on one screen simultaneously.
We will keep updating this space for future updates on the Infocus's new budget smartphone. Stay tuned on Gizbot.