- 6 min ago How to make your Android device safe for kids
- 2 hrs ago Now Instagram users can post landscape video on IGTV: Everything you need to know
- 3 hrs ago Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- 3 hrs ago Flipkart World Cup Mania (May 23rd to 28th): Avail special offers on Mi Televisions
- Sports Asif Ali rejoins Pakistan squad after daughter's funeral
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- News President Donald Trump and PM Modi to meet at G-20 Summit in June
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
InFocus plans to launch a dual-lens camera smartphone with 18:9 aspect ratio screen
The new smartphone by Infocus is expected to launch the in mid-April.
Infocus, the U.S based smartphone brand known for its budget mobile devices is all set to unveil a new product in the Indian market. The new smartphone will follow the footsteps of company's recent product- Vision 3 and will offer a large screen and dual-lens camera setup at a budget price-point.
As per the information shared by the company, InFocus is expected to launch the new handset with high-end specifications in mid-April. The smartphone is expected to have a metallic finish to offer a premium look and feel.
Infocus's new Android handset is expected to sport a 5.7-inch screen with the current industry standards offering 18:9 aspect ratio form factor. The company hasn't shared any concrete details about the resolution and panel used; however seeing the budget tag, we can expect to see an HD+ (720p) IPS LCD panel running the show here.
The other highlight of the handset will be its 13MP+8MP dual-lens rear camera setup, which will be capable of creating a hardware driven bokeh effect in real-time. The smartphone will pack a 4,000mAh battery unit, which as per Infocus is expected to last over 24 hours on a single charge.
There's no such information about the chipset, RAM, and software version on the handset. However, the company has mentioned that the new Infocus handset will have 'Split screen' feature to allow users to access two apps on one screen simultaneously.
We will keep updating this space for future updates on the Infocus's new budget smartphone. Stay tuned on Gizbot.