- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
InFocus Vision 3 Pro launched at Rs. 10,999: Specs and features
The smartphone has several highlights including full screen, dual lens camera, split screen mode and FaceID unlock feature.
InFocus today announced the launch of their latest smartphone for its Indian consumers; InFocus Vision 3 Pro. The smartphone has several highlights including full screen, dual lens camera, split screen mode and FaceID unlock feature. Priced at Rs, 10,999, the Vision 3 Pro will be avialable for sale from 19th April, 12 Noon exclusively on Amazon.in.
In terms of specifications, the InFocus Vision 3 Pro comes with a 5.7 inch HD+ display with 1440×720 pixels resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio. The display is covered by a 2.5D curved glass on top for added protection. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by an octa-core MTK 6750T processor. The chipset is coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage space which is further expandable up to 128GB using a microSD card.
On the optics front, the InFocus Vision 3 Pro flaunts a dual rear camera setup that comprises of a 13MP primary sensor and an 8MP secondary sensor. The rear camera has many features like Beauty Mode, Pro Mode, Portrait Mode, Pano Mode (for panoramic shots) and Time-Lapse. At the front, the smartphone is equipped with a 13MP selfie snapper.
As far as the software aspect is concerned, the Vision 3 Pro runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. The smartphone packs a large 4,000mAh battery, which is claimed to last 22 days on standby mode. The handset has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and Face ID Unlock feature that is touted to be pretty fast. The Vision 3 Pro also comes equipped with Awinic 7th generation K class music amplifier.
Commenting on the launch, Dr. Luo Zhongsheng, Global CEO for Sharp & InFocus Mobile said "Today, the Indian consumer is street-smart and always on top of the latest trends and technology. While choosing their new smartphone, the consumers look for best-in-class features at a budget price. To cater to this requirement, InFocus has launched the InFocus Vision 3 Pro".
"Our devices are designed with high-end features and great functionality to cater to the consumers' budget needs. The Indian consumer can now get the best of both worlds - budget pricing and great features and technology," he added further.