- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 12 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 15 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 17 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Intex Aqua Play with Android Lollipop 5.1 launched at Rs 3,249
Homegrown OEM Intex have now added a new budget device to its portfolio called the Aqua Play. The best part is that this budget 3G smartphone runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 out of the box.
The Intex Aqua Play comes with a 4 inch WVGA (800x400) TFT display up front. Under the hood is a 1.2GHz dual core Mediatek 6572W SoC alongside 512MB of RAM. Additionally the device comes with 8GB of internal storage along with 128GB of memory expansion slot via MicroSD card.
There not much to talk about in the camera department as the devices sports a VGA (0.3MP) both on the front and the back of the device. The rear camera however is equipped with a LED flash. Intex Aqua Play smartphone is powered by a 1400mAh Li-Poly battery. In terms of connectivity there are the regular set of Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS and WiFi b/g/n.
The Intex Aqua Play comes in three different colours variants - Black, White and Blue. The device has been priced at Rs 3249 and will soon be available in all retail stores across India.