TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Intex Aqua Q1+ smartphone with quad-Core CPU, 3G Connectivity Launched for Rs 4,590
Domestic smartphone company, Intex that is known for its budget smartphone has released yet another budget smartphone under its Aqua line-up.
Dubbed as Aqua Q1+, this smartphone has been listed in the official website at price of Rs. 4,590. Moreover, this device comes with bundled data offer from Tata Docomo offering up to 1GB 2G/ 3G data for first month.
SEE ALSO: Independence Day Special offers in India: Top 10 Smartphones to check out
Intex Aqua Q1+ - Key Specifications
Intex Aqua Q1+ sports a 4-inch FWVGA display with a resolution of 480x854 pixels. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum (SC7731) processor paired with 512MB of RAM.
Moving on, the Aqua Q1+ comes with 8GB of inbuilt storage, with an expansion option of up to 32GB via microSD card slot.
The Intex Aqua Q1+ features a 5MP rear camera with dual LED flash, and 1.3MP front shooter. Moreover, this dual SIM device runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box.
This budget device supports 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth connectivity options. It is juiced by a 1600mAh battery, which provides up to 6 hours of talk time, and up to 150 hours of standby time.
The Intex Aqua Q1+ comes in Blue, Grey, and White colours. As of now, there is no official announcement about the availability of the device. We are expecting more information in the upcoming days.