TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Intex seems to be on a launching spree. The company has just announced a few new smartphones including the Intex Aqua Q1+, Cloud M6 and Cloud Pace, and now an unannounced Intex smartphone has been spotted on the company's website. The smartphone dubbed as the Aqua Sense 5.0 has been listed on the company's website, with full specification details to give us all information, except price of the phone.
In terms of specifications, the Intex Aqua Sense 5.0 features a 5-inch IPS display of qHD quality offering 960x540 pixels resolution. The phone is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core SC7731 Chipset paired with merely 512MB of RAM. However, the company is offering higher internal storage of 8GB out of which 6.75GB memory is free for consumer's use. The internal storage can be expanded up to 32GB on a microSD card.
Speaking of camera, the phone sports a 5-megapixel rear camera paired with a VGA front-facing camera. The primary snapper comes with auto-focus, flash, and camera modes such as Panorma Mode, and burst mode, and can record slow motion video.
The phone features a 2000mAh Li-ion battery that can offer up to 10 hours on talktime, and last for up to 230hours on standby mode.
As for connectivity, the phone supports dual-SIM with 3G network on SIM1, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS/AGPS. On the software front, you get Android 4.4 Kitkat with FOTA update support.
The Intex Aqua Sense 5.0 packs in a set of specifications that are usually seen in the ultra budget smartphones, and hence is likely to be priced under Rs 5,000.