- Automobiles Hero Pleasure+ Prices Marginally Increased Across All Variants: New Prices Now Start At Rs 55,600
- Finance Vedanta Posts Massive Q4 Loss Of Rs 12,521 Crore
- Movies Not Kiara Advani But Saiee Manjrekar Is The Heroine In Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Sports India vs Qatar World Cup qualifier on October 8
- News Now, pregnant cow's jaw blown off by explosive in Himachal
- Lifestyle 8 Ways In Which You Can Wake Up Your Partner In The Morning
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
Intex launches shatterproof Staari 10 on Snapdeal
Intex unveils its 'unbreakable' smartphone for the Indian consumers.
Intex has announced the launch of its Staari 10 smartphone. The phone will be available exclusively on Snapdeal. It sports 5.2 inch HD IPS display and has a shatterproof glass that makes it tumble friendly. Also, the display comes with a one-year replacement warranty.
Intex Staari 10 comes equipped with a 13 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera with flash. The phone is powered with AndroidTM 7.0 Nougat, 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor and 3GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. It can expand up to another 128 GB. The dual-SIM phone also has a one-touch access with a fingerprint sensor. Currently, it is available in vibrant shades like Glossy Black, Champagne, and Blue.
Priced at Rs 5999, the phone will be sold exclusively on Snapdeal. Jio users get cashback of Rs 2,200, which is included in the Jio Football offer.
Value Added Services
- miFON Security- 9-in-1 security suite
- Lost phone tracker even without data
- Clicks selfie of the thief and emails you
- Missing phone siren
- Complete Anti-virus and data back-up
- SIM change notification
- Data Security
- Track your family members
- SOS panic button
- Device fitness
Prime Video- Stream and download movies and TV shows including Amazon exclusives and several Bollywood and regional movies.
SwiftKey- Swiftkey keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style. That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
Data Bank- Data Bank saves the mobile data that you spend while using apps. Save up to 500mb mobile data every month. The data saved can be used to recharge your phone for free.
Last month, the company also launched its affordable 4G-Volte smartphone models - Aqua Lions N1 & Lions T1 Lite. Both the smartphones come integrated with Total by Hike. The devices are packed with varied features, giving access to essential apps (otherwise driven by Internet) without an active data connection.
Furthermore, being part of Airtel's 'Mera Pehla Smartphone', Aqua Lions N1 comes with a Rs 1500 cashback and Lions T1 Lite with Rs 2000 cashback for consumers which can be availed in 36 months period along with instant benefits of up to Rs. 200 in value by Hike.
The 4G VoLTE Aqua Lions N1 comes with a 4-inch display and Lions T1 Lite has a 5-inch with a 2.5D curved glass display giving a smoother touch and swipe experience along with premium & elegant looks. Both smartphone models are powered with 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM, which can be expanded up to 128GB/64GB and Quad-Core processors enabling smooth performance and multitasking. Running on Android 7.0 OS, the 4G dual-SIM smartphones come with a 1400mAh Li-Ion and 2200mAh Li-Ion battery.