TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Intex Technologies has roped in superstar & heartthrob of south - Suriya as its Brand Ambassador for Tamil Nadu. The Star face has been signed for 2 years. During this period, Suriya will be seen in the company's television commercials besides being the face of the company on a series of brand activities.
Talking about the association, Keshav Bansal, Director, Intex Technologies said, "Suriya is an amazingly talented actor and I am glad we are associating with him. Tamil Nadu is an important market for Intex and his cult status in the state augurs well for our brand. His youth appeal and iconic status hold synergies with the brand."
Intex has disrupted the mobile handset market in India with its aggressive performance, especially in the last one year, as per company claims
A slew of innovative product launches, entry into wearable segments, making waves at global events, focused brand ambassadors for different markets - it has all been extremely dynamic and the market has returned the fervor, with dramatic increase in sales with each passing month.
Speaking on the focus of the brand, Bansal further added, "Mobiles phones will continue to be our focus going forward and we will delight the people of the state with hi-quality products at attractive prices. We shall be investing further in the region to drive sales."
On this association with the brand, Suriya said, "Intex is one of those Indian Brands for whom consumer satisfaction is a priority and delivers the maximum to their consumers at appealing prices."
He further added, "I strongly believe that Intex is doing very well in the Indian Market and has been catering to the consumers with the best of technology. I feel proud and happy to be associated with an Indian Brand like this which is reaching out to the consumers with outstanding products".