iPhone 6 catches Fire, leaves man pants-less in Crowded parking lot

Written By:

There are a lot of stories about exploding phones. Such stories are usually reserved for low end phones that might explode. When a cheap and low end handset catches fire, we simply brush it off. Reasons for this might include that it did not come from a Standard smartphone manufacturer. You still can't rule out the possibility of any phone catching fire.

SEE ALSO: Sony acquires Toshiba's image sensor business for 5 million

However, a man has claimed that he was forced to strip his pants in public after his iPhone 6 caught fire in his pant pocket. The iPhone 6, that caught fire his pocket and practically left him without his pants in a crowded parking lot.

iPhone 6 catches Fire, leaves man pants-less in Crowded parking lot
Photo Credit:

A report has come from WSB-TV, Atlanta that a man was forced to take his pants off in a crowded parking lot of a Departmental Store after his iPhone 6 caught fire. The man goes by the name of "Rocky". He felt his jeans heating up and noticed smoke coming out. He was forced to take his pants off and throw them away. He has however, not sustained considerable injuries or burns. However, the incident has left him humiliated.

The man went to investigate the reason for his iPhone 6 catching fire. The iPhone 6 is a refurbished phone. However, it seems that Rocky has not decided to sue Apple for the incident but demands an apology from the phone refurbisher and Apple. Rocky is least happy. No body has come forward to claim responsibility for the incident.

Apple has commented that they will look into what created the problem which eventually led to the phone catching fire, but has declined to comment further.


Read More About iphone 6 | apple | refurbished | smartphones | iOS | news

Please Wait while comments are loading...
Recommended Stories
Opinion Poll

Stay updated with latest technology news & gadget reviews - Gizbot