TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Apple's stint with exploding devices isn't over yet, it seems. After a report of AirPods bursting into flames, a new report points at an iPhone exploding into pieces in a hair salon. As of now, there isn't much known about the device, but a video published by the Daily Mail shows a phone exploding in a hair salon with the workers and a customer.
The CCTV camera managed to record the accident, though the video doesn't clearly show the device, only the flames generated due to the blast. And while these are sketchy details, one the workers recorded the aftermath of the accident, revealing that the device was actually an iPhone.
By the looks, it is an iPhone 6s. This isn't the first time an iPhone has exploded, though there can be other factors causing the battery to overheat and to eventually catch fire.
Most of the cases involve the use of third-party chargers or cable that lead to such incidents, and this is one of the reasons manufacturers recommend using only the certified and genuine accessories.
Apple is yet to comment on the matter, but it's certain that the company will look into the matter. The worst part is that Apple will most likely remain tight-lipped on what exactly happened, so might never know the actual reason behind the explosion.
According to a report from WFLA Apple's wireless Air-pods burst open when the user was in mid of a workout session. It is being further reported that the Air-pods began smoking while the user was working out and listening to some music.
The user reportedly saw the smoke coming out of the device while he was working out. He also went to seek help only to find the AirPods were destroyed. Fortunately, no one was injured during the incident including the owner of the AirPods. Apple is said to be investigating the issue but is yet to give its official word.
In the meantime, we request everyone to keep an eye on their smartphones whenever they charge it, although recent incidents are a proof that such accidents can be caused even when the chargers aren't plugged in.