- 13 hrs ago How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- 13 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discounts On Best Selling Budget Mobiles For This Diwali
- 14 hrs ago WhatsApp Tips & Tricks; How To Check If Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp
- 14 hrs ago NASA Uncrewed Artemis 1 Moon Mission To Liftoff In February 2022: All You Need To Know
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2021: Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Yami Gautam, Sonali Bendre And Others Share Adorable Pictures
- Sports Madrid wins 2-1 at Barcelona in first post-Messi "clásico"
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
iQOO 8 Series With 120Hz Display, Up To 512GB Storage Goes Official; Price And Availability
iQOO 8 series comprising the standard variant and Pro model has been launched in China. The successors come with upgraded features over their predecessors. Features include a 120Hz display, 120W fast charging, Snapdragon processor, up to 512GB onboard storage, and much more.
iQOO 8 Features
The iQOO 8 flaunts a 6.56-inch full-HD+ (1080x2376 pixels) AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 10-bit color, 19.8:9 aspect ratio, and 92.76 screen-to-body ratio. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC is handled the processing clubbed with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
There is a triple rear camera setup that is equipped with a 48MP IMX598 primary sensor, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 13MP camera sensor for portrait shots. Other features include a 16MP front-facing camera, Android 11 OS, a 4,350 mAh battery, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and so on. Lastly, the iQOO 8 supports 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth v5.2, and a USB Type-C port.
iQOO 8 Pro Features
The Pro variant sports a 6.78-inch AMOLED display that supports 2K (1440 x 3200 pixels) resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate along with 20:9 aspect ratio. The iQOO 8 Pro runs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus SoC paired up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage.'
Apart from the display, the handset comes with improved camera features. It offers a triple camera consisting of a 50MP IMX766V sensor with gimbal stabilization support, a 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 16MP camera sensor.
The front camera, connectivity options, and onboard sensors are the same as the standard model. However, the Pro model packs a larger 4,500 mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging and 50W fast wireless charging.
iQOO 8, iQOO 8 Pro Price And Availability
The standard model starts at CNY 3,799 (around Rs. 43,600) for the 8GB + 128GB storage model, CNY 4,199 (around Rs. 48,200) for the 12GB + 256GB storage model. It will be available for purchase starting August 24 in three color options namely - Racing, Legendary Edition and a Flame.
On the other hand, the Pro model is priced at CNY 4,999 (around Rs. 57,300) for the 8GB + 256GB storage model, CNY 5,499 (around Rs. 63,000) for the 12GB + 256GB storage variant, and CNY 5,999 (around Rs. 68,800) for the 12GB + 512GB storage option. It can be purchased starting August 26 in two color variants - Legendary Edition and Racing.
iQOO 8 Series In India
There is no info regarding the India launch at this moment. However, the standard variant was recently spotted on the IMEI database, confirming India's launch. So, we expect the devices will make their way into the country in the coming months. Besides, with the impressive display, camera, and flagship processor the Pro model is believed to beat smartphones like the OnePlus 9 Pro and the Vivo X60 Pro Plus.