TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Google recently put up a billboard hinting its Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL will be launched on October 4. Now, as reported by The Verge, the company has started sending out press invites for the same.
The press invitation reveals a launch event would be held at San Francisco starting at 9 AM PT (9:30 AM IST). Apart from that, Google has also released a teaser video on its official YouTube channel as well as on its Twitter account. The teaser video clearly indicates the 2nd generation Pixel devices will be unveiled on October 4. The teaser video even hints what to expect from the upcoming smartphones.
The video basically shows a bunch of search quarries people have with their smartphones. Then a text pops up that reads, "Funny you should ask" followed by Oct. 4 date. As you can figure out from the search quarries, the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are likely to come with large battery, ample storage capacity, powerful cameras and smarter Google Assistant.
The smartphones are also hinted to receive timely software updates and offer fast performance without getting heated. Just as with teasers, the video doesn't mention the name of either Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL.
In addition, Google has made a landing page that includes the text "Stay tuned for more on October 4." If you are interested, you can enter your email address and country name for getting the latest updates and tips from Google.
Both Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL have received FCC certification, which also suggest imminent launch for the smartphones.