TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Congress Fails To Find Replacement Of Sarma In North East
- Arjun Maini Makes Strong Debut In European LeMans Series Opener
- Hyundai Venue Unveiled — India Launch Next Month
- LEAKED! Salman-Alia's Role In 'Inshallah'
- AMD Introduces The New AMD Ryzen Embedded R1000 SoC
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Kubbra Sait Wows In A Blue Dress
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
itel Mobile market leader in eight Indian states: Report
itel Mobile named the market leader in eight Indian states, a recent report said
itel Mobile, part of Chinese mobile manufacturer Transsion Holdings, has been named the market leader in eight Indian states, a recent report said.
According to Cyber Media Research report, the brand has emerged as the top favourite among users in Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, West Bengal and Jammu and Kashmir.
"Not only do we offer innovative, value-plus products to aspiring mobile phone owners, but also have a huge distribution base which allows us to deeply penetrate into the relatively untapped rural markets," said sudhir Kumar, CEO, itel Mobile India, in a statement.
Having sold more than 5.4 million handsets till date, the brand has secured the sixth position in the feature phone category and captured two per cent market share in less than a quarter, according to the Q3 2016 CMR report, the company said.