TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
itel Mobile, part of Chinese mobile manufacturer Transsion Holdings, has been named the market leader in eight Indian states, a recent report said.
According to Cyber Media Research report, the brand has emerged as the top favourite among users in Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, West Bengal and Jammu and Kashmir.
"Not only do we offer innovative, value-plus products to aspiring mobile phone owners, but also have a huge distribution base which allows us to deeply penetrate into the relatively untapped rural markets," said sudhir Kumar, CEO, itel Mobile India, in a statement.
Having sold more than 5.4 million handsets till date, the brand has secured the sixth position in the feature phone category and captured two per cent market share in less than a quarter, according to the Q3 2016 CMR report, the company said.