- 14 min ago ARM breaks up with Huawei: Is this the end of Huawei?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi Note 7S vs other budget smartphones available in India
- 6 hrs ago ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- 6 hrs ago Jabra launched Elite 85h headphones in India: Price, specification & more
- News Lok Sabha Election Results 2019 LIVE: Who will win 'Game of thrones'? Narendra Modi vs Rahul Gandhi
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
iVOOMi to enter India with affordable smartphones
the company has a broader plan for Indian market and intent to establish its R&D and Manufacturing unit in India by 2019. iVOOMi is currently working with key brands from Europe , Russia
On one hand where Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is planning to exit from India, but on the other hand another company form China, iVOOMi is all set to enter the Indian market with the launch of four smartphones priced between Rs 4000-Rs 10,000.
iVOOMi will unveil iV505 as their first smartphone in Indian Market in the month of March, priced at Rs. 3,999. iV505 provides high-end features - Jio ready 4G VoLTE SIM cards on both the slots, flash charge technology, and Android Marshmallow 6.0 which is unique to smartphones in this price range.
Furthermore, it has 3000 mAh battery which supports flash charging to provide an extra-long battery life.
Bradley Yan, Global Business Head, iVoomi said, "iVOOMi has established high-trust and credibility of consumers and clients globally through its path breaking innovation, customisation and high-quality services. We are committed to establishing iVOOMi in the Indian market with our innovative products loaded with highly valued SmartMe OS (Customized OS) & features at an affordable price. We are committed to continuously deliver better user experience at disruptive prices to the aspirational Indian consumers."
Currently, the company currently is focussing on on "Online-only" strategy and therefore, has tied up with Shopclues.
Speaking about the partnership, Nitin Sharma, Senior Director-Categories, ShopClues said, "ShopClues has always stayed ahead of the curve with innovative product launches that appeal to our discerning customer base. The iV505 from iVoomi is equipped with the ground-breaking Quick-Charge feature, which is a first in this budget segment. It also comes with a qHD display, is user-friendly and an absolute value for money, a promise that ShopClues has time and again delivered on, through its products. We are certain that ShopClues customers are going to be delighted with the easy accessibility that we've provided to them for this outstanding line of devices."
Meanwhile the company has a broader plan for Indian market and intent to establish its R&D and Manufacturing unit in India by 2019. iVOOMi is currently working with key brands from Europe , Russia, South East Asia and Asian countries.
iVoomi is a Hong Kong based brand of SUNTEX, founded in 2001, with factories and branches in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Dubai, and Ethiopia.