TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Ivoomi launched the Me3 and Me3S in India today. The Me3S is the flagship device from the brand and has been launched for Rs. 6499. The Me3 will retail at Rs. 5499.
The Me3 and Me3S boast some bold specifications. The devices are powered by MediaTek MT6737 quad-core processor. The Me3 gets 2GB of RAM with 16GB storage whereas Me3S gets 3GB of RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage. MicroSD card support enables you to expand memory to 128GB.
The 4G VoLTE smartphones have 5.2 inch HD IPS display with 1280x720 pixels of resolution and 2.5 D curve glass protection. On the camera front, the Me3S has a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and 8MP front snapper with a single LED flash as well.While the front camera on Me3 is the same the rear camera has an 8MP sensor. Ivoomi has incorporated Galaxy core sensor on the Me3 and Samsung sensor on Me3S.
The smartphones boast Android Nougat 7.0. The pair gets 3000mAh batteries with power saving and machine learning optimisation. The devices support fast charging which we will put to test once we review the devices. The pair comes in three colors viz. Midnight Black, Champagne Gold, and Teal Blue.
Ivoomi has offered compelling specifications on low budget devices. However, the quality and the hardware optimization is something you need to watch out for.