TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Save for the Blackberry phones, smartphones these days come with touch displays. However, some of us miss the feeling of using a physical keypad. Keeping this in mind, Jivi Mobiles has launched a new budget-centric touch and type smartphone in India.
Dubbed as Jivi Revolution TnT3, the smartphone carries a price tag of Rs 3,999 and it is available for purchase from both online and offline channels. As suggested by the name, the device has a touchscreen as well as a physical alphanumeric keyboard. Talking about the specs, this new Jivi smartphone comes with entry-level features, which is natural given its price point.
The Jivi Revolution TnT3 is fitted with a 4-inch WVGA display. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by a quad-core processor running at 1.3GHz. The exact name of the chipset is not known. The memory aspect of the device is taken care of by 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage, which is further expandable up to 64GB using a microSD card slot.
On the optics front, it is equipped with a 5-megapixel rear camera, whereas a 2-megapixel camera is there at the front for taking selfies. As far as the software is concerned, the smartphone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. A 2,300mAh battery is there to keep the lights on, which should be sufficient considering the small display.
Connectivity suite of the device offers 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, dual-SIM and micro USB port. It is worth noting that, the Jivi Revolution TnT3 also features a fingerprint scanner at the back for added protection. It is appreciable since there are not many smartphones in this price category that feature a fingerprint scanner.