- 53 min ago Jio GigaFiber Effect: BSNL Now Offers One-Year Amazon Prime Membership For Rs. 399
- 4 hrs ago Nokia 7.2 Live Images Leak – Triple Rear Cameras And Dewdrop Notch Expected
- 6 hrs ago Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- 7 hrs ago Vivo Z1X With Snapdragon 712 SoC Expected To Arrive In India In September
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Is NOT Dating Jackky Bhagnani; Source Confirms That They Are Just Good Friends
- Automobiles Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- Sports Ashes 2019, Headingley Test, Day 2 Highlights: Australia on course to retain the urn after humiliating pitiful England
- News How FM intends to make loans cheaper, spur economic activity?
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Karbonn Mobiles launches Frames S9: Joins hand with Airtel to offer Rs 2000 cashback
The 4G VoLTE dual-SIM smartphone comes with a 5.2-inch HD display.
Domestic handset maker Karbonn Mobiles has announced the launch of camera-centric smartphone "Frames S9" in India. Priced at Rs 6,790, this smartphone will be available on Flipkart, Amazon and retail mobile stores.
The new smartphone comes with 8MP + 8MP dual front Twinfie camera and an 8 MP rear camera with LED flash combining options like Bokeh Mode, Soft Twinfie, Watermark, Group Twinfie (120-degree view), Voice capture, Panoramic view and Time-lapse to capture a flawless image as well as video.
"With the growing demand for innovative camera features and value-added services integrated all in a smartphone, Frames S9 brings along a unique proposition of embedding extraordinary features and tech innovations in a price range like never before. We keep our consumer's needs at the core of our product design and the launch of Frames S9 was an obvious next step to target our vibrant youth helping us expand our consumer base. With this new offering, we aim to not just offer smart telephony but an overall enriched smartphone experience at a competitive price. A balance of simplified technology and innovation, Frames S9 will surely be a sought-after smartphone in its category," Shashin Devsare, Executive Director, Karbonn Mobiles said.
The 4G VoLTE dual-SIM smartphone comes with a 5.2-inch HD display
This device runs on 1.25 GHz quad-core processor with a 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, which can be expandable to 64 and a dual sim option. It also has OTG support, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio as well as an inbuilt photo and video editor to help you customize your pictures and edit videos according to your preference.
It comes bundled with a cashback offer of Rs 2000. But to claim the first cashback installment of Rs 500 customers need to make recharges worth Rs 3500 within the first 18 months.
To claim the second cashback installment of Rs 1500, users need to make recharges worth Rs 3500 over the next 18 months.
Airtel has also introduced a special offer of Rs 169 on the smartphone with which customers can enjoy unlimited local and STD voice calls along with 1GB of 3G/4G data for a period of 28 days.
Frames S9 comes in three exciting colors - Black, Champagne & Grey with a premium metallic finish.