- 10 hrs ago Xiaomi 13, iQOO 11 Launch Events Called Off After The Demise Of Chinese Leader Jiang Zemin
- 11 hrs ago Infinix Hot 20S Launched: Gaming Smartphone With Helio G96 SoC, 8GB RAM
- 12 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M54 5G Spotted On Geekbench: More Powerful Than Galaxy M53 5G?
- 13 hrs ago Snapchat Launches Windows 11 App: How To Download And Use?
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Saudi Arabia vs Mexico: Mexico win 2-1, but get eliminated by goal difference
- News Gujarat Election 2022 Phase 1 LIVE: Can BJP register historic 7th straight win? Voting to start at 8 am
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Unseen Video Reveals Azeem Breaking Down To ADK
- Finance SBI - How to Update KYC Online?
- Lifestyle Indian Navy Day 2022 Quotes, Slogans, Wishes, Posters, Messages, WhatsApp Status
- Travel Must Know Real Facts About Sagarmatha National Park
- Education UP NEET PG Extended Mop-Up Round 2022: Schedule Released At upneet.gov.in; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Upcoming Electric Scooter, River EV Spied Testing – Newcomer Gearing Up To Dethrone Ola & Ather?
Karbonn Titanium Frames S7 with Airtel cashback offer launched for Rs. 6,999
Karbonn Titanium Frames S7 has been launched at Rs. 6,999 and it bundles Airtel cashback offer of Rs. 2,000 on adhering the terms and conditions. There are additional offers as well on this device.
Karbonn Mobiles has announced the launch of a new smartphone called Titanium Frames S7 at a budget price point. Well, the company has priced this smartphone at Rs. 6,999 and it will be available for sale via the online retailer Shopclues. Despite the budget price tag, this smartphone comes with goodies such as 4G VoLTE connectivity that is seen in many such budget smartphones launched of late. There are some attractive offers as well to entice the consumers to buy this device.
Buyers of this Karbonn smartphone who chose the Airtel network will get a cashback of Rs. 2,000 on the purchase. In order to get this cash back, users of the Karbonn Titanium Frames S7 should make 36 consecutive recharges of Rs. 199 per month. After 18 months, the operator will get Rs. 500 cash back to the users. The balance of Rs. 1,500 will be given to the users after completing 36 months.
In addition to the Airtel cash back, buyers who choose to pay through Standard Chartered Bank or Indusland Bank credit or debit cards will get 10% discount on the purchase. Also, on paying via MobiKwik, the Karbonn smartphone users will get Rs. 2,100 SuperCash.
Karbonn Titanium Frames S7 specifications
When it comes to specifications, the Karbonn Titanium Frames S7 runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. The device bestows a 5.5-inch FHD 1080p IPS display with 2.5D curved glass protection on top. Also, there is a rear-facing fingerprint sensor on the Titanium Frames S7. At its heart, there operates a 1.45GHz quad-core processor of unnamed chipset paired with 3GB RAM. The default storage capacity of the smartphone is 32GB and it can be further expanded up to 128GB with the help of a microSD card.
The imaging aspects of the Karbonn Titanium Frames S7 include a 13MP primary camera at its rear with LED flash and another 13MP selfie camera at the front. The device has several camera modes such as Beauty, Face Detection, Pro Capture, HDR and more. Also, there are camera filters and options to adjust ISO settings, shutter speed, and white balance among others.
In terms of connectivity, the recent smartphone from Karbonn Mobiles has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB with OTG, dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack, and GPS. A 3000mAh battery operates under its hood and is claimed to deliver up to last up to one day on a single charge. The device has all the necessary sensors including gyroscope, ambient light sensor and proximity sensor on board.
AI assistant preloaded
Leaving the specifications aside, the Karbonn smartphone is preloaded with the AI (Artificial Intelligence) powered personal assistant called Niki.AI. It enabled users access services such as recharges, payments, movie ticketing, health, entertainment and home through the channel partners.
Price and availability
As mentioned above, the Karbonn Titanium Frames S7 is priced at Rs. 6,999 and will available via Shopclues. This device will be a direct competitor to many other devices priced similarly including the InFocus Vision 3. The cash back offer gives an upper hand to it in comparison to its rivals.