TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Indian mobile devices firm Karbonn said that it will sell its leading smartphone models with discount of up to 50 per cent during festive season.
"Karbonn would be offering special festive season discounts of up to 50 per cent on its best-selling smartphones namely Titanium Mach Five, Titanium Mach Two and Titanium S201 on various e-commerce platforms," the company said in a statement.
SEE ALSO: Best Tech Gift Deals for Diwali 2015 in India
It also launched a slew of feature phones and smartphones to give more options to its customers during the ongoing festive season in the country.
Karbonn launched dual core Titanium S205 Plus with 8 megapixel camera for Rs 6,790, entry level smartphones Alfa A93 Pop for Rs 3,490 and Alfa A 91 for Rs 3,290 and Alfa 112 for Rs 2,890.