- 2 min ago HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 Review: Superior performance with low-cost printing
- 17 min ago NASA to place your name on chips aboard Mars 2020 rover
- 32 min ago Redmi Note 7s with 48MP camera to go on sale again on May 29 at Flipkart
- 51 min ago OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T confirmed to receive Android Q update by the end of 2019
- News Of the 22 seats contested in Western UP, Congress lost deposits in 21
- Finance Public Sector Banks Recovered Rs 1.2 Lakh Crore From Bad Loans In FY19
- Automobiles Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Karbonn to offer up to 50 percent discount on select smartphones
Indian mobile devices firm Karbonn said that it will sell its leading smartphone models with discount of up to 50 per cent during festive season.
"Karbonn would be offering special festive season discounts of up to 50 per cent on its best-selling smartphones namely Titanium Mach Five, Titanium Mach Two and Titanium S201 on various e-commerce platforms," the company said in a statement.
SEE ALSO: Best Tech Gift Deals for Diwali 2015 in India
It also launched a slew of feature phones and smartphones to give more options to its customers during the ongoing festive season in the country.
Karbonn launched dual core Titanium S205 Plus with 8 megapixel camera for Rs 6,790, entry level smartphones Alfa A93 Pop for Rs 3,490 and Alfa A 91 for Rs 3,290 and Alfa 112 for Rs 2,890.