TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Kestrel KM 451 Smartphone with 4.5-Inch Display, 5MP Camera Launched, priced at Rs 6,190
Kestrel, an India-based ICT business firm today announced the launch of its maiden smartphone - the Kestrel: KM 451. The new smartphone features a 4.5 inch display, Android 4.4 Kitkat and dual SIM support.
Powered by a 1GHz dual core MTEK6572 processor, the Kestrel KM451 will offer 512MB of RAM and an internal memory of 4GB, which is expandable up to 32GB. The OGS technology based touchscreen provides an ultimate smooth user experience. The phone features a 5MP rear and 0.3MP front-facing camera, and has a 1,750mAh battery with 8 hours of talk-time and 300 hours of standby time.
Weighing at 150gms and measuring 9.35mm in thickness, the KM 451 is definitely light weight. It comes with 40 plus pre-installed apps. Further, it comes packed with useful features like a gravity and proximity sensor, GPRS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and FM radio.
The Kestrel KM 451 comes in ivory white color and is priced at Rs. 6,190. The product is available at all leading e-commerce/m-commerce sites like paytm.com Flipkart, Infibeam , Naaptol and Shopclues among others.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Pankaj A Sureka , Co-Founder & Director, Kestrel Mobiles, said, "With over 18 years' experience in the ICT business, we at Kestrel bring solid domain knowledge, operational excellence and keen understanding of consumers particularly in smaller cities and towns. Our maiden smartphone - the Kestrel KM 451 is targeted at users looking for an affordable device along with durability, performance and a long battery life."
"Additionally our network of 100+ service centres across the country, a complete R&D center in India, in-house testing centre in China . Our philosophy is of customer first and focuses on quality. We are very positive that the blend of sleek unique design, performance, excellent after sales service and affordability will make the KM 451 appeal to our customers."