- 2 min ago Apple sends out media invite for WWDC 2019: What to expect from WWDC 2019?
- 4 hrs ago ARM breaks up with Huawei: Is this the end of Huawei?
- 6 hrs ago Redmi Note 7S vs other budget smartphones available in India
- 10 hrs ago ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- Movies Sumalatha Leads In Mandya & Nikhil Kumar Trails; Lok Sabha Battle Gets Interesting As Results Near
- News BJP may create history in West Bengal, leading in around 15 seats
- Finance Finance Ministry Prepares 100-Day Agenda For New Govt With Focus On Boosting Economy
- Sports Socceroos include six debutants for South Korea friendly
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kult Ambition launched, offers 32GB internal storage at Rs 5,999
It sports a stunning 13MP rear AF and 5MP selfie camera with Front and Rear Flash, which enables users to take better, sharper and good quality pictures.
After launching Gladiator smartphone in the country, homegrown smartphone maker Kult today launched another smartphone dubbed as Kult Ambition at the price of Rs 5,999 and it will be the device will be available on Amazon.in, starting 11th December'17.
The new smartphones come with a 5-inch ON-CELL HD IPS, display with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution that will enhance the user experience allowing them to immerse themselves in the large screen.
It is powered by a MediaTek MTK6737 SoC backed with 3GB RAM and offers a 32GB internal storage with external memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. Equipped with a 1.25 GHz Quad Core processor, the device offers a fast-paced and thrilling experience.
It sports a stunning 13MP rear AF and 5MP selfie camera with Front and Rear Flash, which enables users to take better, sharper and good quality pictures. It draws power from a 2600mAh battery. Other connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and also has OTG support.
Nitesh Gupta, Director, New Product Development, Kult, said, "Ambition is our third launch within this quarter and is representative of the buoyant consumer sentiment around the brand Kult. We are dedicated to offering products that promise high reliability and compelling experience at a competitive price, and Kult Ambition is best suited to the needs of Indian youth who is a 24X7 digital native seeking to serve all his personal, entertainment and information needs through his device."
"Kult will continue to bring innovative products at competitive and affordable price points at a pace that is aligned with the needs of the young consumer. Further, our endeavor will be to provide best quality service to our customers through our widespread network of 750+ service centers across India. We believe our unique products, compelling pricing, feature-rich products coupled with our service strength will provide consumers the best overall ownership experience." He further added.
Noor Patel, Director Category Management, Amazon India, said "At Amazon.in, we are continuously striving towards adding new selection for our customers across categories. Reiterating our long-term commitment with Kult, we are delighted to offer our customers exclusive access to 'Ambition'. We are confident that this new product addition shall be well received by our customers across the country. Smartphones have been a top-selling category on Amazon.in.