TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Lava Iris X1 Atom S with 4-inch Display, 5MP Camera Launched at Rs 4,149
Following the launch of Lava Iris X1 Atom, Desi manufacturer, Lava has launched a budget smartphone in the Indian market under the X1 series. Codenamed Iris X1 Atom S, it comes with Android 4.4 KitKat, dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
Lava Iris X1 Atom S - Key Specifications
Lava Iris X1 Atom S, sports a 4-inch touch screen display with a resolution of 800 × 480 pixels. It is powered by a 1 GHz processor besides 1GB RAM under the hood.
Moving to the storage front, this device has 8GB of inbuilt memory, with an expansion option of up to 32GB via microSD card slot. In terms of software, Atom S runs on Android 4.4 KitKat.
Moreover, Atom S flaunts a 5MP rear camera with LED flash, VGA front camera and also supports dual SIM slots inside.
On the connectivity, Lava Iris X1 Atom S includes 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio. This device measures 9.65mm thickness and juiced with 1400mAh battery on board.
Coming in Black and White variant, the Lava Iris X1 Atom S comes at an affordable price of Rs. 4,149.