- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Lava Iris X1 Atom S with 4-inch Display, 5MP Camera Launched at Rs 4,149
Following the launch of Lava Iris X1 Atom, Desi manufacturer, Lava has launched a budget smartphone in the Indian market under the X1 series. Codenamed Iris X1 Atom S, it comes with Android 4.4 KitKat, dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
Lava Iris X1 Atom S - Key Specifications
Lava Iris X1 Atom S, sports a 4-inch touch screen display with a resolution of 800 × 480 pixels. It is powered by a 1 GHz processor besides 1GB RAM under the hood.
Moving to the storage front, this device has 8GB of inbuilt memory, with an expansion option of up to 32GB via microSD card slot. In terms of software, Atom S runs on Android 4.4 KitKat.
Moreover, Atom S flaunts a 5MP rear camera with LED flash, VGA front camera and also supports dual SIM slots inside.
On the connectivity, Lava Iris X1 Atom S includes 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio. This device measures 9.65mm thickness and juiced with 1400mAh battery on board.
Coming in Black and White variant, the Lava Iris X1 Atom S comes at an affordable price of Rs. 4,149.