TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
HMD Global has launched a few Nokia branded smartphones this year. As 2017 is approaching its end, we are expected to see another entry-level Nokia handset in Q4.
We are talking about the Nokia 2. Yesterday, we came to about its battery size, thanks to tipster Roland Quandt. Now, another well-known tipster Evan Blass has taken to Twitter to post a render containing the device. The image shows two color variants of the Nokia 2; Black and Silver. Being a budget smartphone, it looks quite simple in terms of design.
Up front, there are quite thick bezels at the top and bottom of the display. The side bezels are comparatively narrow. The top bezel holds the selfie camera, the earpiece and the Nokia branding. The bottom bezel is empty, which means the Nokia 2 will have a virtual home button. Notably, it will be first Nokia phone to feature on-screen navigation buttons.
Moving on to the rear panel, there lies a single camera lens and a LED flash below it. There is no fingerprint sensor present on the device. You can also see the vertical Nokia branding at the back. In addition, the rear panel bears an external speaker.
From the looks of it, the Nokia 2 seems to be made of polycarbonate. The device has rounded corners.
Other than that, we have obtained some interesting information taking cues from the image. The phone's display shows the date October 5, which means the Nokia 2 may launch on this date. Of course, this is just as guess without any official confirmation.
You can read about the expected specs of Nokia 2 here.