- 4 hrs ago Realme To Launch 55-Inch Smart TV In India Soon
- 4 hrs ago Five Asteroids, Including 144ft wide 2020 KF To Flyby Earth Today: How Dangerous Is It?
- 5 hrs ago New Poco Smartphone Coming Soon To India: Is It Poco M2 Pro?
- 6 hrs ago Realme X3 Series Clears BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Sports Coronavirus: One COVID-19 positive at Tottenham in Premier League's latest tests
- Movies Ashika Ranganath Opens Up About Raambo 2: ‘It Gave Me Recognition And Popularity’
- News Pregnant elephant's death: Maneka Gandhi flays Kerala govt, questions Rahul's silence
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India In May 2020: Auto Industry Witnesses Major Reshuffling Post Lockdown
- Finance Uday Kotak Becomes CII President
- Lifestyle What Are The Potential Warning Signs of Stomach Cancer?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
LeEco Le 2 rated with 4.2 stars after its successful third Flash Sale on Flipkart!
Internet and technology giant LeEco's second generation Superphones Le 2 has surpassed a Flipkart user rating of 4.2, one of the highest scores among its price range, after it has concluded the third flash sale today.
After this success, Le 2 will be available for open sale from July 14th 00:00 hrs on both LeMall, LeEco's ecommerce marketplace, and Flipkart, joining the flagship model Le Max2. Both the 2nd generation Superphones have made a definitive dent in the market and are leading the industry with refined design, superlative specs and unmatched content offerings.
"In the last three flash sales of our second generation Superphones, we have surpassed all records we've created so far in India," said Atul Jain, COO of Smart Electronics Business at LeEco India.
"This makes us believe that our users have whole-heartedly embraced our Superphones that offer unparalleled specs and unique technologies. We remain committed to over-delivering on our user expectations through breakthrough technologies at disruptive pricing", he said.
The recent sales record only validates that the popularity of LeEco's second generation Superphones has been soaring. Le 2 and Le Max2 stand apart from its peers because of the following:
- Lossless music enabled by CDLA audio standard
- Supertainment with a rich content ecosystem and membership program
- Classy design and latest technologies
- Disruptive prices
The unmatched content offering that LeEco Superphones come with makes them one of a kind in the industry. In addition to offering fantastic specs at disruptive prices for its handsets, LeEco offers a complete Supertainment program with the purchase of Le 2 and Le Max2.
It includes a collection of 2000+ movies, 1.9 million songs with in lossless audio format, 3000+ hours of curated shows and 150+ live TV channels of users' choices. LeEco has tied up with some of the largest names in the entertainment industry in India such as Eros Now, YuppTV and Hungama Music.
Both the Superphones are able to provide smooth user experience with powerful processors and memories. Le 2 comes with Qualcomm ® SnapdragonTM 652 processor and Le Max2 features Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 820 processor.
Powered by the world's most powerful processor, Le Max2 is equipped with up to 6GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM, pushing the limits of the industry to new heights. With a RAM up to three times that of the iPhone 6s Plus, Le Max2 gives 40% faster performance than most flagships from other brands.
Le 2, the 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM combination Superphone, comes at a compelling price of Rs 11,999. The 4GB+32GB model Le Max2 is priced at a disruptive price of Rs 22,999 and the high-end 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM combination only costs an irresistible Rs 29,999. LeEco is offering every buyer of the Le Max2 Superphones a free CDLA earphone worth Rs 1990.
LeEco has a record of bringing in cutting-edge technologies through its Superphones and has therefore established itself as one of the leading names in the industry, in a very short span of time.
LeEco, formerly known as Letv, is a global pioneering internet and technology company with multiple internet ecosystems across content, devices, applications and platforms. Founded in November 2004 by Jia Yueting and Liu Hong, LeEco employs more than 10,000 people and is the world's first video company to go public with a market capitalization of more than $12 billion USD. Headquartered in Beijing, China, it has regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Los Angeles and Silicon Valley.
With "Complete Ecosystem, Groundbreaking technologies, and Disruptive Pricing" as the guiding principle, LeEco is engaged in a myriad of businesses, spanning from Internet-based Super TV and Superphones, video production and distribution, smart devices/accessories and large-screen applications, to e-commerce and even connected super-electric cars.
The company also features one of the world's largest content libraries, comprising of movies, TV dramas, entertainment shows, sports and music, which can be conveniently viewed on LeEco products, including the Superphones, Super TVs, and in the near future, Le Autos. Breaking the barriers of industries, LeEco provides personalized products and services for an enhanced user experience at disruptive prices.