- 15 min ago Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Review: Premium Looks Combined With Ample Features
- 1 hr ago Acer Products To Focus On Adapting To The New Norm -- Jerry Kao
- 23 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- 24 hrs ago WD Purple SC QD101 MicroSD Review: Tailor-Made For Modern-Day Security Cameras
- News Doval’s New India Doctrine: India will take the battle to where the threat originates
- Sports IPL 2020: KL Rahul and Kagiso Rabada stay at the top
- Finance 5 Ideas To Generate Income Streams In Your Retirement Years
- Lifestyle List Of Foods And Drinks You Should Avoid During Pregnancy
- Movies Dussehra 2020: TV Celebs Miss The Festive Fervour This Year Due To The Ongoing COVID-19 Crisis
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
LeEco Le Max 2 with CDLA Technology outshines Samsung Galaxy S7 and Apple iPhone 6s Plus
LeEco's second generation Superphone, Le Max2 has created substantial buzz in the smartphone industry in India, leaving its competitors far behind.
Powered by unmatched specs, sublime aesthetics besides pioneering technology that is futuristic, Le Max2 has a definitive edge against Samsung's Galaxy S7 and iPhone 6s Plus.
In a fast-paced world where people are 24*7 glued to their smartphones viewing content in some form or the other, a common scenario faced by most people is how they get an enriching experience. With the growth in content consumption on the go, millennials demand that the overall video experience on their smartphones is well complemented with the audio.
Therefore, not only how content is viewed but also heard on a smartphone becomes critical from a consumer perspective and an area that most smartphone manufacturers have not shifted their focus on.
So, Here's LeEco's Le Max2 that boasts the company's proprietary and world's first Continual Digital Lossless Audio (CDLA) technology, which LeEco says enables users to experience digital lossless audio.
What gives Le Max2 a clear edge as compared to Samsung's Galaxy S7 and iPhone 6s Plus are its superlative specs, one of them being its pioneering CDLA technology.
In its second generation Superphone, LeEco has ditched the 3.5mm audio jack, and has instead opted for a USB Type-C port. The new CDLA music standard is all set to redefine audio experience in smartphones with its breakthrough technology and intelligence.
As competition surges in the smartphone industry, it becomes imperative for phone manufacturers to offer a distinct benefit proposition to users, but minus the hefty premiums that are usually attached to such unique features.
Keeping this in mind, players like LeEco have taken impressive steps to ensure that their second generation Superphone Le Max2 that offers users an unmatched audio experience.
An apples-to-apples comparison also shows that Le Max2 wins hands down when it comes to its display and camera quality and storage capacity, in addition to flaunting the Type-C port.
Le Max2 also sports a powerful 21-megapixel rear and 8-megapixel front camera, supports PDAF, optical image stabilization (OIS) and has 4K video recording capabilities, way ahead of its peers.
All these superlative specs of Le Max2 will cost users only Rs 29,990 (6GB+64GB version), while its competitors offer similar or lesser specs at a remarkably high price of Rs 48,900 (Galaxy S7) and Rs 54,600 (iPhone 6s Plus).
A closer look at the specifications -
With its distinct offerings and superlative specs, Le Max2 makes for an ideal choice for people looking to buy their next smartphone!
So don't wait because registrations for Le Max2 are already underway and are open only till 28 June 1PM followed by the flash sale at 2 PM the same day.
Following are the portals for potential users to get their hands on their favourite Le Max2!