TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
LeEco recently announced that they are running out of funds and insisted that the company is going to price their smartphones tad higher than usual. Some time back we reported about the LeEco Le X622 smartphone which was spotted on Geekbench yesterday and now we have another LeEco smartphone with high-end specs.
The LeEco LeX920 was spotted on Chinese blogging network Weibo and the images of the smartphone revealed some key external hardware specs. The LeX920 will sport a massive 6.3-inch display as in the Le Max 2. Also, the smartphone will feature the same metal uni-body design similar to other LeEco phones released till date.
The 6.3-inch display will boast of 2560x1440 pixel resolution. On the rear, there will be 12MP dual camera setup along with support for a LED flashlight below it. The Weibo post also revealed some specifications of the phone.
The LeX920 will be powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset coupled with Adreno 530 GPU and 4GB of RAM for handling the graphics and system operations respectively. There is a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner on the back, and it boots Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box.
There is no official information on when the company will launch these phones into the market. And, we will keep updated as always if we receive any further information regarding the smartphone.