- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
LeEco's first AI-powered phone with dual cameras to be launched on April 11
Another AI powered phone is coming
Yesterday, LeEco started sending their official invites for a special event scheduled to happen Tuesday, next week. While rumors had already suggested that it is going to be the launch of LeEco's first AI equipped smartphone, the company's teaser image and video hints the same thing. The teaser also indicates that the phone will sport a dual camera setup as well as impressive specifications.
The dual cameras on the LeEco's new smartphone are said to work in a monochrome + RGB format, which will allow them to capture better quality pictures with enhanced clarity under low light conditions.
As we have already mentioned earlier, the upcoming one is going to be LeEco's first phone to feature a full AI system, allowing the users to interact only by using voice.
The AI assistant will be able to understand all your voice commands and carry out functions like making a call. While it doesn't sound like much of a big deal at the moment, the AI can learn and increase its level of integration over time. It also includes 3rd party apps functionality.
As of now, we don't have any information regarding the rest of the specs of the smartphone besides a source suggesting it will be powered by Mediatek's Helio X27 SoC.
However, a few days ago a video of a phone named LeEco Le X920 surfaced online. The video showed the device boasting dual cameras as well. We can't say for sure if that is the same phone that is scheduled to launch on April 11. We now have no option but to wait.