- 20 min ago Lyrics Website Genius Accuses Google Of Stealing Its Content – Search Giant Again In Trouble
- 49 min ago Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy M20 Price Cut In India Makes It A Good Buy
- 1 hr ago Big Bang Theory Inexact? We Might Be Living Inside Five-Dimensional Black Hole
- Lifestyle Foods To Eat And Avoid If You Have Asthma
- News BJP Parliamentary board meet likely today, Membership Drive meeting underway
- Movies Srinidhi Shetty Learns Martial Arts For 10 Days In A Row! KGF 2 Action Scenes To Include Her?
- Finance What Is The Last Date To File ITR For FY 2018-19?
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Sarfaraz was confused, Pakistan lacked imagination, says Tendulkar
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Lenovo K320t with full screen design and dual rear cameras launched
It looks like Lenovo has finally decided to jump into the full-screen display trend.
Well, it looks like Lenovo has finally decided to jump into the full-screen display trend. As such the company has now announced its first-ever full-screen smartphone in China. Dubbed as Lenovo K320t the handset was also recently spotted on TENAA.
However, it looks like this new Lenovo smartphone is a budget device. The handset is currently available for reservation via Jd.com and it will go on sale starting January 4th in China. The device is priced at ¥999, which translates to roughly about Rs. 9,774.
Having said that, let's have a look at what this smartphone has to offer.
Design and Display
Being a standard budget phone, Lenovo K320t features a polycarbonate material body. Quite surprisingly, this device comes with horizontal dual rear cameras along with LED flash and a fingerprint sensor at the rear. As for the display, the handset sports a 5.7-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1440 × 720 and has a 2.5D curved glass screen on top. The device has 81.4 percent screen to body ratio.
Processor, RAM, and Storage
The smartphone is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum processor which is paired with 2GB of RAM. The device offers 16GB of internal storage and it is further expandable up to 128GB via micro SDcard.
Cameras, Battery and Software
As for the optics, the camera boasts of dual 8MP +2MP fixed focus cameras at the back. Up front, there is a similar 8MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The device is backed by a 3000mAh battery and it runs on an unknown version of the Android OS, but it could possibly be Android 7.1 Nougat.
The dual-SIM smartphone offers connectivity options like 2G/3G/4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm Audio port, Micro USB, and GPS. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gravity sensor.
The handset measures 155.2 x 73.5 x 8.5mm (length x width x thickness) and weighs in at 153.8 g. It is available only in Black color option.