TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala: PM Modi Inaugurates Kollam Bypass; Assures 100 Percent Rural Connectivity
- India vs Australia 2nd ODI; As It Happened — Kohli, Dhoni Power India To 6-Wicket Win
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 — Exterior And Interiors Revealed In Official Video
- Xiaomi Redmi 7 Teased To Be Priced Around Rs. 8,500
- Interim Budget 2019 May Increase Income Tax Exemption Limit To Rs. 5 Lakh
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-timer In Una
- Kangana Takes A Jibe At Bollywood Again!
- Lisa Ray's Nature-Inspired Dress Makes For An Ideal Evening Party Wear
Lenovo, the Chinese smartphone vendor has finally launched the Lenovo Phab 2 Plus after showcasing it at the Tech World 2016 event held earlier this year. The smartphone is exclusively available in Amazon India and will set you back by Rs. 14,999.
The USP of the 6.4-inch phablet is the 13MP dual camera setup at the back which enables the smartphone to offer augmented reality experience via the camera app.
Though the smartphone is far away in terms of what the Project Tango based Lenovo Phab 2 Pro can offer, it pretty much serves the same purpose as its bigger sibling.
In terms of hardware, the smartphone comes equipped with an octa-core MediaTek MTK8783 chipset paired with 3GB of RAM and 2GB of internal storage space which is further expandable up to 128GB provided you have a microSD card.
The 6.4-inch phablet dons a full metal, 2.5D curved glass design on the front and sports a Full HD display with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels. In addition to the dual 13MP cameras at the back, it sports an 8MP camera at the front to cater the needs of selfie enthusiasts.
A 4,050mAh battery provides the juice for the device. It comes with an array of sensors which include G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, L-Sensor, E-Compass, and Gyroscope Hall sensor to provide the smartphone with AR capabilities. It also offers support for Dolby Atmos and Dolby Audio Capture 5.1 Surround Sound.