TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
The Moto G5 Plus was launched in India in mid-March as a Flipkart exclusive starting from Rs. 14,999. Later on, the device went on sale via on Amazon India as well and remains to be one of the best-sellers in the market.
The Moto G5 Plus comes in two memory variants; the basic on 3GB RAM and 16GB storage, while the higher variant features 4GB RAM and 32GB storage. The 4GB variant of the smartphone has just received a price cut of Rs. 3,000 in India. After the price cut, the Moto G5 Plus's 4GB model is now available at Rs. 13,999, the same price as the 3GB variant of the smartphone.
You can purchase the 4GB model at the new price from both Flipkart and Amazon. You can also get some exciting offers on Flipkart such as up to Rs. 13,000 off on exchange, monthly EMI options starting at just Rs. 679 as well as extra 5% off (terms and conditions applied) if you own an Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
Whereas, Amazon is offering its customers monthly EMI options starting from Rs. 666 and 15% cash back with Amazon Pay balance.
As far as the specifications are concerned, the Moto G5 Plus runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box and comes with a 5.2-inch FHD 1080p display. Under its hood, the device employs an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor.
As mentioned earlier in this article, the device comes in different variants such as 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB storage. All the variants support expandable storage support via a microSD card.
When it comes to the camera department, the Moto G5 Plus comprises of a 12MP rear camera and a 5MP selfie camera. The other aspects of the smartphone are GPS, 4G VoLTE, and a 3,000mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 3.0.