TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Lenovo Vibe P1 low-range smartphone certified by TENNA, launch imminent!
Lenovo is reportedly working on a new handset named as the Vibe P1. The unannounced Lenovo smartphone has been spotted listed in TENAA certification in China, which is equivalent to the FCC in the US. Thanks to the certification, we now know the specs details of the phone.
Speaking of specs, the Lenovo Vibe P1 will feature a 5-inch display of 720x1280 pixels resolution, with a pixel density of 294ppi. The phone is equipped with quad-core 1.3GHz chipset, which could be Qualcomm's Snapdragon 410 chipset with Adreno 306 GPU. The chipset vendor name is yet not known. The processor is coupled with 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded using a microSD card. The phone will also sport an 8-megapixel rear camera with a 5-megapixel front-facing snapper.
As per the details, Lenovo Vibe P1 will be powered by a massive 4000mAh battery, which will have quick charging capabilities. The huge battery could be the reason behind its thick body measuring at 9.35mm. On the software front, there will Android 5.1 Lollipop wrapped under the native UI running on the phone.
Lenovo is yet to give out details for the launch of the Vibe P1 smartphone. Considering that the phone has already been certified, you can expect its launch sooner than later.